Wednesday 15 September 2010

So on snowflake duty tomorrow

Yes I am going really commercial for CCC and making my snowflakes. I am aiming for a full kilns worth tomorrow, pictures to follow, as I realised I haven't got any of them. They were a top seller at Manchester Christmas markets lets hope that it's not too early for folk in Wales!

Have made a pact to be in early and have the kettle on for half 9 for our first brew let's hope I am up! Too many lie in this week but working the weekend makes me justify it to myself but need to get a kiln on tomorrow night so I have a lot to do after leaving early after narrowly been missed by a pallet truck full of breese blocks which totalled the pine table we sit at for breaks and also nearly hit Monteeee. If Joe hadn't jumped up to save him from being run over she would of been crushed! Scary or what and doesn't bare thinking about what could of happened but we needed to leave and have a strong cup of really coffee at Joes for the shock! 

It's never boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...