Monday 2 May 2011

First Open Studios of the year.......

Royal Wedding offical pics
So the celebrations are over and so is the lovely four day weekend though I stupidly booked an open studio event in conjunction with the Craft and Design Magazine National Crafts Month. There are ten potters opening across Lancashire through out the week and you can find the times and venues if you follow the link off my website front page. I hope everyone has a good event I had a lot of interest and visitors on the Saturday but the Sunday I only had three people through the door. I also had a workstation for people to have a go at clay which was a success with some children going home happy with their creations. There was also some buzz from sales and I am thinking that my work is going to good homes too. Thanks for coming if you did and look out for other events going on through the week relating to ceramics and also other crafts throughout the month.



I did have some time off this weekend and I went to a friends barbeque on the Friday with champagne, veggie sausages and vegetable kebabs all good stuff. We also went to see a premiership footballers donkeys which live in the fields near my friends home. He used to put pictures up on Twitter but sadly no more. But the donkeys are gorgeous though we forgot the carrots and one did have a nibble of my top!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...