Monday 30 May 2011

One down three more to go.......

So I am back from the first Rural Arts Market in Thirsk. The weekend event was at a really lovely venue on the outskirts of the market town in Yorkshire. There were 12 designer makers showing there with workshops running alongside. (http://rural-arts.squarespace.com/news/)




 Work by Priscilla Jones. 

My stand was next to Priscilla Jones who made the weekend all the more enjoyable. 

 My new work.



 and also thanks to Ian for the entertainment over the weekend.

Next weekend is Open Studios at Higherford Mill. Come along on Saturday 11am- 4pm  if you are free for tea and cake and to see all the fab artists in the mill and their work on display.

Sunday is the Arts Market at Holmfirth where I will be exhibiting for the first time. Follow the link to find out where it is it would be lovely to see you there.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...