Monday 5 December 2011

Festival of Light, Huddersfield

Well what a fun packed week that was! And today I am doing nothing oh ok I'll try not to but I think I have a reindeer costume to make anyway that's for another blog. So the weekend was a busy one with the first Art Market in Huddersfield Art Gallery it was a fab show lots of amazing work I could of spent a fortue.



my stand

There were some lovely people exhibiting there too. Here is just a few of the pics that came out on my phone. There is also an exhibiton of amazing work to be seen with a series of artist talks to run along side in January well worth a visit if you are in the area. You will not be disappointed honest.

Helen Russel

Julia Ogden
Brendan Hesmondhalgh

Anna Tosney


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...