Saturday 17 December 2011

last show of the year was Vintage on the Bay


Well the weather was awful and tireness kicked in in the drive over to Arnside but the show was a great success for the organisers as it was their first. Vintage on the Bay was an ecclectic mix of designer makers and vintage sellers. I didn't do as well as I thought but loads of lovely comments some wishing they hadn't done their Christmas shopping so early and some lovely people through the doors so here to doing another one in the new year maybe.

my stand by Priscilla Jones one of the organisers

just after set up

Dylans mum

my stand

Stephen maning the stand oooh and new bunting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...