Wednesday 15 February 2012

Man in the Wall - part 3

I almost forgot that I had posted the process for the Man in the Wall on here last year. It was delivered on time and on schedule and I did have some pics sent to me via the Interior designers but in a pdf so I couldn't work out how to post them here. In the end I googled the place to see how well received the work had been. There are some good reports and I found this.




So if you are anywhere near Wimborne in Dorset with a camera and fancy a drink please feel free to bob along to The Man in the Wall pub on the main street and capture it for me, ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...