Wednesday 29 February 2012

New Commission for St Lukes and Our Lady of the Rosary, Trench, Shropshire.

Well the giant brick is up and I need to go and photograph it but as it's raining I am working on my newist commission for a new church/community space in Shropshire. It is next door to a primary school where I went to meet the children to see if they had any ideas to contribute to the design. There were two designs which were used to culminate into one final design and as you can see here I have already started to carve the final design into the wet brick.



And the final picture taken before it was wrapped for the night.




Off to do some more so will update more pictures soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...