Monday 6 February 2012

New work delivered today to the Heart Gallery, Hebden Bridge



NEW- daisy vases

 Hot out of the kiln yesterday so actually not that hot with all this snow! But my new work has been delivered exclusively to The Heart Gallery in Hebden Bridge today. The sun was out in Yorkshire and I had to take layers off as I got out of the car at lunchtime. It was gloriously sunny compared to the snow and freezing fog in Barrowford this morning. 

daisy chain beakers
Daisy chain posy vase

selection of daisy daisy vases with drawings on the inside too


Hoping that these new pieces evoke a feeling of spring. I delivered them just in time for the Wedding Exhibition 'I do' opening on Sunday 12th Feb 12-5pm 



heart gallery blog heart gallery twitter facebook Image Map


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...