Tuesday 3 April 2012

April Updates



Well isn't this year moving fast. I can't quite believe it's April already. I think I have over done it a bit on the work front and things aren't as they should be but I am getting there slowly. I have had a brief visit from a student from Manchester interested in bricks. Hmmm I love bricks have I said that before? so I obviously said yes and also it was an enforced day off then really from any heavy lifting etc. We went to see the giant brick and I had a visit to my very forst brick sculpture in Burnley to see how it is fairing looks like nature is taking it back as mosses and lichens are growing on the surface. I also had a quick trip to a lovely school in Morecambe who will soon be featuring these beauties on their fencing.


And as I should be resting I just thought these pieces from last years Potfest in the Park would look good in the garden before everything springs up out of the ground. Oh and I may of painted the shed but I was resting honest!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...