Wednesday 17 October 2012

Our Lady of the Rosary and St Lukes Brick commission

Well at last I have pictures of the installed piece.





Not sure why I have not been to see it yet....time, busyness etc but my mother went to stay at her sisters in Staffordshire and visit her oldest friend in Newport, Shropshire a few miles away from the piece so she went to take pictures. It is actually not far from where I grew up in Shropshire but it gives away the fact that I am a ceramic cliche as I was born in Stoke (it says so on my passport!) My parents are from Newcastle-under-Lyme and most of the relatives worked in pot banks or brick works.  So must be in the blood?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...