Tuesday 8 October 2013

Autumnal thoughts


Food for the soul walking in the woods this time of year. I spent the weekend recharging the batteries by just being in these amazing places full of life and colour. It has always been a favourite time of the year for me but to find a Sweet chestnut tree would just top it off for me. They seem to be a rare thing this far north as my childhood memories are full of collecting the chestnuts by the box, running through the golden leaves all wrapped up in a scarf, hat and pair of bright yellow wellington boots! 

Some time was spent at Grizedale Sculpture Trail but lots of my favourites have gone back to nature.


















 Back at the ranch but how could you resist those eyes! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...