Friday 20 December 2013

New hares for the last chance saloon before Christmas


Teasel


So today we are opening the mill for two days for an impromptu sale or as they call it these day a Pop Up Mill Shop. 

We will be open at 
Higherford Mill, Gisburn Road, Barrowford 
this Friday and Saturday
10am-4pm.   

So as I have sold a few drawings lately I have been drawing tonight avoiding my stupidly complicated christmas cards that I am making....

The three above are A4 in size on watercolour paper usung pen, ink and watercolours.  £65 each

and below these are smaller 125x180mm at £30 each





amd last but not least 155x155mm £30

 and names are needed too!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...