Sunday 15 December 2013

new work and Pop Up Mill Shops

Well it's been a mammoth round of workshops, fairs, open studios, and pop up stalls. And just when I think its all over we are having a 
Mill Pop Up Shop this Friday and Saturday at 
Higherford Mill, Gisburn Road, Barrowford, BB9 6JH. 
10am - 4pm 20th-21st Dec


My idea so I am not complaining I just think people may appreciate a few days of stress and crowd free shopping with free parking and maybe a smile too. We are devising a trail through the park and from the town to follow the presents to find the mill.


There may be a few new pieces from me too. I used the time at the Pop Up stalls at the Platform Gallery to experiment. So I kind of had fun making Archie and fast drying and firing him to be ready for our last day on Saturday.






His friend Duncan is still in the kiln so hopefully he will be out in time for the new Pop Up Mill Shop on Friday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...