Friday 24 January 2014

notonthehighstreet work for Spring


So as spring approaches I am a bit eager to get out there in the garden. I have dug up this week the last of my parsnips and have only my spring onions left looking a little sorry for themselves it has to be said. I do have lavenders, aneomies and snowdrops out with a few campanula flowers starting to bloom in January it's all going a little haywire to be honest!




With this all in mind I have been beavering away in the studio to give my notonthehighstreet pages a little over haul with new pots in the pipeline and these little plant labels for herbs the start hopefully of more to come.





 Sets A or B to schoose from or order bespoke labels from me here :-) 

makes me a little excited as I need to start to think about what vegetables to grow this year too :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...