Saturday 1 February 2014

Playing with Porcelain and Stitch Part One- Stitch

Well today has been fabulous with the first day of our weekend workshop Playing with Porcelain and Stitch that Priscilla Jones and I are working collaboratively on. 



Priscilla doing a demonstration at the beginning of the day with painted fabrics and machine stitching. 



Students working with their own machines on pieces to be used in the porcelain. 



Students samples


This is the piece Priscilla created rolled into porcelain by me and we will be working into these tomorrow. 



our mood wall with samples 


Maybe my piece :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...