Saturday 5 April 2014

first shows of the year

So it's been a little busy of late as I have been working towards a few shows. New work too..... the first signs of Summer, hopefully the swallows will be back in the next few weeks.








Today was Padiham Art Market in the Town Hall.







And Thursday we rehung the work at the Cross Gaits Inn, Blacko with new work :-)















Next Sunday is the Artisan Market at Burnley Arts Centre the home of Burnley Youth Theatre which I am helping organise. We were on the radio this week advertising the show and promoting the wealth of creativity to be found in Pennine Lancashire.

And a website rebuild and also a commission or two.... phew I think an early night may be in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...