Wednesday 9 April 2014

Playing with Porcelain and Stitch one day fired results from the workshop.....


Wow wow wow I am loving the results from the workshop.
These are a taste of the 3D pieces.
There are a lot more pieces that have been made to incorporate into embroidered work and hopefully I will get photos to show you all when the students from the day have used them in their own work. 

A good number of them are teachers who will be taking the skills learnt back into the class room but I think you will agree they are quite stunning results. Or maybe that is just me :-)






















The next workshops will be in September but please feel free to email me info@juliemiles.co.uk for further dates and details

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...