Sunday 4 May 2014

Spring 2014


So trying to rest my torn Achilles with a 5 day break looking after Charlie who has a tumour on his nerve so we were hobbling together. He's already had an MRI scan I am still waiting for mine. We walked a lot well not far but we did well and got to see the woodland springing forth in the sunshine her delights of wild flowers and also tried to catch the butterflies but they didn't stay long. We saw a Meadow Brown, Orange Tip and couple of Whites and Tortoiseshells.




























 









 I am hoping some will evolve into vases we shall see. It was a fabulous few days the weather was patchy but we didn't get wet much. Physio soon but not before the weekends festivities of Ceramics at the Mill its going to be a good show I  promise 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...