Monday 7 July 2014

New Online Shop launched this July

So whilst in a leg cast I thought I would spend my time a little more productively and have set up a New Online Shop

Click on the link to be taken straight to the shop and have a peek. If you spot any mistakes then give me a shout as I have proof read it many times but there is always something you miss.

So there is a bit of everything from pots to
drawings and Trophy Heads series and to celebrate the launch 
I am giving you free postage and packing for the whole of July!

Todd £55

Paddy £35

Clematis £45

Bluebell vases

Bluebell vase - tall £42

Do you like Butter?

Dandelion clock vases

 Clara £30 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...