Thursday 17 July 2014

Tatton Park Flower Show 2014



Well its nearly upon us the Flower Show at Tatton Park. I have always wanted to visit it as I go to the Southport Flower Show every year but it's always been on at the same time as Potfest in the Park. Well as I wasn't selected this year to exhibit there I was really not sure what to do until I was approached by the Flower Show exhibitions team. So after a little bit of umming and arrring I decided to take the plunge and well here it is July already!

Wednesday 23rd - Saturday 27th July 
10am - 6.30pm
Sunday 10am - 5pm *
* plant sell-off 4pm



I will be in the Horticultural Arts and Craft Pavilion stand number HA/26

So I am showing my floral pieces as they are very appropriate to where we will be. I am a little nervous so I am hoping people will be nice. I will of course be taking the animal heads and some of my smaller sketches as they seem as popular too so cross your fingers for me and I will report back on Sunday or Monday if I haven't recovered. Or come along and say hello


Bluebells

Buttercups

Clematis
How to get there.

Follow the link to find ways of getting there via public transport and parking etc.
Tatton Park
Mereheath Lane
Knutsford
Cheshire

http://www.rhs.org.uk/shows-events/rhs-flower-show-tatton-park/plan-your-visit/travel

 ps now if I am doing it on crutches you have no excuse ;-)

but if you can't check out my new shop
http://www.juliemiles.co.uk/shop/index.php
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...