Wednesday 1 April 2015

Porcelain Jewellery now in the shop

So I have now put my jewellery in my web shop I might just need a mystery shopper
if anyone wants to volunteer but I'm not sure how to put a choice or option on the pendants so a bit more research before I can get them on there.
But watch this space. 

link to purple daisies


link to hearts in the shop

link to small hearts in the shop
Please feel free to leave any comments as to colourways, designs etc I am open to ideas etc. I have been playing as I have been told my shop doesn't have any smaller items under £20 besides the cards. 
All findings are sterling silver too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...