Monday 26 October 2015

Autumnal Colours

Well I have been out and about to recharge my batteries as its a visual feast
out there with colours and form. (Well ok not so many colours in these pics but you get the gist)


I have way too many of this crow having a bath but the water droplets
were amazing and I caught them well in some more than others. 





Well our Charlie had to make an appearance hes getting an old boy now but hes happy as he is as long as hies got his pack around him hes toddles about fine. 









New/old work to come just need Arthur to be held at bay for enough time
to roll out that clay :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...