Tuesday 5 July 2016

Prep for Tatton is well under way

It's two weeks to go before I set up for RHS Tatton Park Flower Show over in Cheshire. I am working like a demon to get things done alongside finishing the schools work in time for the end of term. 



So today I bought some drawers and old potato crates to hopefully turn into wall shelving watch this space. I turned my stand at one show into the interior of a shed which was in the back of my mind but maybe a bit more shabby chic this time we shall see more pics to come.

I have been playing with some very new wall pieces using up-cycled pallet wood with small porcelain plaques. I have only made a few so I will take them with me to gauge reaction but I actually like them alot and they are quite a nice thing to buy as presents or gifts. 
Linking in with the new bluebell vases.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...