Wednesday 2 November 2016

Changed workshop dates Nov 2016


I have had to change the date of the mini hare workshop and I have a couple of spaces left on the last two workshops of the year.
Saturday 12th November 2-4pm
Mini hare Workshop in stoneware
Learn to create your own hare or creature in clay in this two hour workshop. 
£35 per person 




Saturday 3rd December 2-4pm
Porcelain Christmas decorations
Make your own present labels, present tags, tree hangings and much more. Learn how to roll out porcelain, decorate with impressed textures and underglaze colours to create your own personalised decorations. 
£35 per person
email me on info@juliemiles.co.uk for more info and booking 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...